"Growing in the trees down there.."

Started by MrBud, July 12, 2012, 05:49:20 PM

MrBud

Growing in the tress down there
Time:
0:00
Volume:
A ditty i had sitting around,that would not leave---So,,i could have done it more justice i guess,just glad/relieved to actualize it -as poor a recording it is- i gave it it's life,,,well,trying to !
Hope ya find something ya dig,,,otherwise,honesty always accepted !!! 
Thanks to you you all....More "semi serious" piano /voice songs coming soon.
Up And Adam

Gritter

Cool chord progression and effective dynamics. Some good ideas and start of an awesome tune. The organ, piano and acoustic combine for some real magic here. Love the melody too.

Like this a Lot. It reminds me in places of early Randy Newman and that can't be bad................Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

MrBud

Thank's,,,yea Randy Newman,,i can now sense that vibe too....! And your right,that's ok :] !
Thank's for listening in -see ya soon.
George
Up And Adam

MrBud

It just was that vibe,,,so so  so  simple ...but......something had better boost it into something a bit more intresting,thus the F,G progression up with heavier bass--a little odd for simple contemporary song,,,but it need SOMETHING !

Thanks for listening in tty soon
George
Up And Adam

cuthbert

I like it! I get a bit of The Band vibe from it.

It sounds pretty good on these crappy notebook speakers of mine - going to listen on the good phones.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

SE

Lots of good stuff going on, nice vox guitar and piano,getting a bit of Oasis, nice listen!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Halem

And i've got old Elton John feel, especially in refrains. All very well done!

andy casson

Really enjoyed this one George, great chord progression, and I like the interchange between piano and organ. Think you have the makings of a great song

Andy