1st post here...Just A Minute

Started by dcruise, January 28, 2009, 08:04:36 PM

dcruise

test song
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This is my first post here. I've had my MBR for  awhile and just recently had time to actually learn how to use it.

Glenn Mitchell

Most excellent sir!. Very tasty licks and chops and an extremely catchy groove. This could be a fine song.
I am definitely looking forward to hearing more from you.
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

Bluesberry

Yea baby, that is great.  Beautiful playing.  You have soul in your fingers.  I am curious about what kind of guitar you are using and what MBR effect that was (on the lead especially), I like that tone a lot (plus I love hearing about other folks guitars).  As far as the mix is concerned it sounded perfect.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

Fantastic playing and feel. Get yourself some bass and drums on that - it'll take it into a whole new territory. That's a great first post  :)

The Reverend 48

RevHeadRaZ

i like! very cool sound u got happenin' there  8)

It hangs for drums!!!!!
Did u record to the MicroBR metronome? If so what tempo? and would you like me to put some BR drums down?
Keep it Phat 'n' Tasty

dcruise

Thanks for the respones...to answer some of the question asked..Bluesberry you asked about what guitar was used...guitar used was a 59 reissue Les Paul...the effect was if i  remember was the one titled Less filling...revheadraz...as far as the tempo goes i hate to say it but i haven't really sat down to figure it out yet...if you want to throw some drums go a head...thanks

Oldrottenhead

just three letters well two one repeated WOW!
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

mr2kewl

that's some serious butt kickin going on there. you gotta some more stashed away that we can hear?
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

AlchemyMN

Very nice.  Screams for drums and bass!  And some lyrics, and a record deal...