wah wah pedal?

Started by mr2cool, January 28, 2009, 07:20:00 PM

Greeny

Quote from: mr2cool on February 27, 2009, 04:46:27 AMnot sure how i'm going to set-up. i don't have any effects other than the effects from my Line6 UX-1. i'm pretty sure that it doesn't have the option of punching in and out of the effects like a real pedal would.

and, since Jazz is my main genre of choice, there's not as big a need for effects. i got put on-call (24/7 software support) at the last minute, so i'll have the whole week-end to check it out.

8)

Other external effects are one thing, but if you run your new wah pedal straight into the BR, you'll have fun seeing how the various internal effects sound with some added wah-wah-wakka-chacha-wah-wah  :D

There are some interesting combinations to be had...

mr2kewl

hey tim

the Smooth Jazz post i put up was done straight from my guitar to BR thru my new wah. i think i'm going to have a blast discovering what i can do with my new toy.

by the way - i really like your axe. thought it was a Dot, but i think you can get just as sweet a sounding guitar and not spend it all on the name.
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra