Sound of Sirens (Simon & Garfunkel Parody)

Started by Rata-tat-tat, July 08, 2012, 05:42:02 PM

stuart3645

hahaha loved it, you should do a video to go with it, that would be fun..

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: stuart3645 on July 13, 2012, 09:47:32 AMhahaha loved it, you should do a video to go with it, that would be fun..

Ha Ha Stuart... I think I'm in enough trouble as is... a video would certainly put me on the couch!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Gnasty

Quote from: Rata-tat-tat on July 13, 2012, 10:22:31 AM
Quote from: stuart3645 on July 13, 2012, 09:47:32 AMhahaha loved it, you should do a video to go with it, that would be fun..

Ha Ha Stuart... I think I'm in enough trouble as is... a video would certainly put me on the couch!!!

Trouble for what and from whom? You mean your wife? I thought this was a non-fictional story?  :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Hilary

Don't do the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hilary

QuoteTrouble for what and from whom? You mean your wife? I thought this was a non-fictional story?  :)

eer fictional story surely!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Rata-tat-tat

It is fiction... my wife is non-fiction... She said this is by far the least favorite track I've done so far... I'll take that as a WARNING!!! I'll stay away from the video LOL.... We've been married over 17 years and have been together almost 20... I know when to stop!!! Guess I'll have to keep trying to write a parody she will like.  ;) ;) ;)
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Gnasty

I can help you out man... Just let the wifey listen to my Hemorrhoid Rashes parody and you ll be off the hook for the worst song ever!! Glad I could be of help  :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Hilary

Quote from: Rata-tat-tat on July 13, 2012, 02:01:14 PMGuess I'll have to keep trying to write a parody she will like.  ;) ;) ;)

I've only ever asked my husband's opinion on 1 song, which was 1 particular line in the er Penis song, I asked was it too much? He said no, go for it. In hindsight maybe I should have asked him about the Satisfaction parody too!

RTT maybe a love song next!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Rata-tat-tat

Sound advice Haylie.... I'll try my best to keep my booger pickin twin (alter ego) at bay!!! But im no good at love songs. Errr but ill tame down... Maybe!!! LOL
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Hilary

Well if you've been with the same woman for 20 yrs, she should know what you're like by now! :)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça