recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

SdC

Hi ORH, I tried to send you a PM but each time the browser hangs when I'm sending it....

I'm going to be in Scotland from roughly the 24th July to 4th aug... I'm attending a wedding in Dunkeld on the 28th, sleeping off the hangover on the 29th but am otherwise free to do some R&R&R&R (rest & relaxation & rock & roll). I would love to visit you and see if we can crank out a few jams.
Do you think we could coordinate a little get-together?

recorder
Boss BR-600

Oldrottenhead

will see what i can do but the first week is gonna be tough as i stop for annual leave on the 31st and am working flat out prior to that. then looking at getting away for a week with the wife n kids.

i'll pm you.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

launched

Love it guys, glad you could finally meet!

Quote from: oldrottenhead on July 06, 2012, 01:37:58 PMmark (launched) was on skype and saw the met guys in norway perform a song/jam especially for him. so it was like he was there with us in porsgrunn, no audio recorded but lots of pics he took.

I remember that - A very cool occasion! I think I do have some audio, but it kind of fades in and out as an 8bit warble.

Quote from: Tony W on July 06, 2012, 07:07:00 AMThere's nothing better than meeting a fellow Songcrafter.

I agree!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Tony W

Quote from: launched on July 10, 2012, 12:26:09 PMLove it guys, glad you could finally meet!

Quote from: oldrottenhead on July 06, 2012, 01:37:58 PMmark (launched) was on skype and saw the met guys in norway perform a song/jam especially for him. so it was like he was there with us in porsgrunn, no audio recorded but lots of pics he took.

I remember that - A very cool occasion! I think I do have some audio, but it kind of fades in and out as an 8bit warble.

Quote from: Tony W on July 06, 2012, 07:07:00 AMThere's nothing better than meeting a fellow Songcrafter.

I agree!
Of course you do, I met you fucker... TWICE! and making plans for the Third time in your neck of the woods.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Quote from: Tony W on July 10, 2012, 12:32:48 PM
Quote from: launched on July 10, 2012, 12:26:09 PMLove it guys, glad you could finally meet!

I agree!
Of course you do, I met you fucker... TWICE! and making plans for the Third time in your neck of the woods.

Awww yeah, bro - It's gonna be steak and lobster!

Price of gas will scare you, though - I bet you're only paying $3.25 right now...
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

bruno

Quote from: launched on July 10, 2012, 12:43:59 PM
Quote from: Tony W on July 10, 2012, 12:32:48 PM

I agree!

Awww yeah, bro - It's gonna be steak and lobster!

Price of gas will scare you, though - I bet you're only paying $3.25 right now...

In the UK recently went up to nearly £1.50 per litre (diesel) - equivalent to $8.50 per US gallon - at least!

recorder
Boss BR-1600

64Guitars

Here's a useful site for drivers in the USA and Canada.

http://gasbuddy.com/

Type in your city and it will show you the current gas prices at all of your local gas stations.

US prices seem to be highest on the west coast and cheapest in the south-east.

http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_gastemperaturemap.aspx

Canadian prices are highest in the Northwest Territories and lowest in Alberta, Southern Ontario, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island.

http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_can_gastemperaturemap.aspx

This appears to be a similar site for the U.K., except you have to sign up to get the local prices.

http://www.petrolprices.com/

Minimum price today for diesel is 129.9p, maximum price is 149.9p, and the UK average is 136.73p.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

kenny mac

Ive noticed a lot of songcrafters dont put their location on the site,This is a bit frustrating sometimes as when I get any comments I like to see what part of the world the dude is from because to me its an interesting part of the site.
Its not as if its a name and address just what country that person hails from. :)

launched

I found it - About 10 mins of audio, I was getting previews of the cool stuff you all were coming up with. Brought back good memories - You want it?
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover