i met another songcrafter tonight

Started by Oldrottenhead, July 03, 2012, 03:54:28 PM

Oldrottenhead

tony i am having an early onset dementia moment, i know you have met mark(launched) a few times but who else did you meet, for the life of me i cant recall.

and yes it's like you have known them all your life.

Quote from: Tony W on July 06, 2012, 07:07:00 AMThere's nothing better than meeting a fellow Songcrafter. I've got 2 under my belt, and both of them felt like I'd known them my entire life.

Congrats Jim and John!
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gnasty

Excellent! Glad you two finally met!! What took so long?? ;D

Quote from: oldrottenhead on July 06, 2012, 10:07:19 AMtony i am having an early onset dementia moment, i know you have met mark(launched) a few times but who else did you meet, for the life of me i cant recall.

He met P.J ...a.k.a Wiley
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Oldrottenhead

wiley! ach! so he did. i'm getting too auld.

and i know john lives a 30 minute train ride away.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Rata-tat-tat

So kewl... Hopefully you guys made a recording on something.... Iphone... Android... anything!!! So far I've only met BR users and have recruited a few... I even met a guitar player this weekend who started using an MBR after I had shown it to another friend of mine... they all love the MBR, but I just can't seem to get them to go online... They are all shy musicians... Closet musicians if you will!!! I really think BOSS should look at this site... I'm sure we have collectively drummed up quite a bit of business for them... I'm sure they would be pleased to see how this little gadget has brought musicians together from around the globe!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Hilary

I'm related to a fellow Songcrafter, Johnny Mac, and I've met Bruno, does that count? Come to think of it, Bruno and I have played together at an Open Mic before!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

bruno

Indeed - I played bass for you one time!
 ;D

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Gnasty

I`ve talked to Tony W and Launched on the phone. Tried to call Rata-tat-Tod but he lives in that
restricted part of the world called Alaska and they restricted me  ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Oldrottenhead

mark (launched) was on skype and saw the met guys in norway perform a song/jam especially for him. so it was like he was there with us in porsgrunn, no audio recorded but lots of pics he took.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Hilary

Facemask93 doesn't live far from me, if I keep stalking him we're bound to bump into each other sooner or later  ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Flash Harry

Hey this is a music site not a bloody dating site!

BTW I have met ORH, Greeny, Osckilo, Geir, TheTwoRegs, KeyWiz and there's a guy I work with who says he comes here but I've never seen him on.

And I had a strange conversation with a guy in a jazz club in Venice about this site who seemed to know who I was.....
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.