HSP160
Time:
0:00
Volume:

A friend of Bruce/Blooby.

Hope you enjoy.

Geir

Welcome Abbadessa !!!!

And WOW !! what a fab way to introduce yourself !! This is really stellar ! Love the Holdsworthey (but with a bit more punch) guitar and the fabulous arrangment and production !!!

Please do elaborate on the gear and recording equipment you've used !!!

Hope to hear a lot more from you !

Any friend of Bruce is most welcome here ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

T.C. Elliott

Now THAT is quite the introduction! I like the track quite a bit and the lead is icing on the cake. I'm looking forward to hearing more.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Redler

Welcome Abbadessa!! Agree with the others; what a great way to introduce yourself!! Nice and unique instrumental stuff! Fine guitar work!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

64Guitars

Welcome to Songcrafters, Abbadessa. Great introduction piece! I too would be very interested to hear about the gear and recorder you used for this.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Gnasty

Welcome Abbadessa.

This is right up my alley guitar. The production is in your face solid and i dig your playing man.

Glad the blooby man got you to join!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Everyone's comments are so kind. Thanks for the positive energy. We recorded this in the bassists bare floored living room with everything wide open. The guitar amp was a Cavin Legacy and the bass amp an old Ampeg. The drums, Pearl all maple. I played several guitars - a friend of mine owns a studio and was unbelievably generous in lending me guitars. But the main axes were an Ibanez hollowbody and 1997 Les Paul studio. The basses were a Precision and Jazz. The interface to an old Dell that kept crashing was a Line 6 preamp. We avoided almost all effects except natural amp reverb as played and a little EQ and compression at the end. I will post much more soon. Again, thanks for the good energy!

Flash Harry

Who? Where's Blooby?

Welcome and wow!

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

SE

Just great stuff, the guitars are  just too good, terrific listen!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

stoman

Great stuff indeed. I get an Allman Brothers meets Focus feel.

Regards,
  Steffen