They are out there,,,waiting to be found.....

Started by MrBud, June 30, 2012, 04:53:07 AM

MrBud

Thank you to all for all your encouragement and positive reviews,,,and yes,the 70's are still alive and well and growing with me in my tunes...
We/They [songwriters] were always seeking for new original tunes,just the right combinations,and who knows..?!
Seems these days,it's more crystallized-no evolving [with the exception of very few..]
I've always held on to the idea,that if i keep on seeking,,maybe just one of those songs will take flight...
And usually in the past,the simplest tunes[classics written by others] were always there just waiting to be found,simple as they were,yet went into the stratosphere,and i know there must be many more "out there" waiting to revel themselves... So,it keeps me writing/seeking,,maybe in time..?
Thank's once again to all....
George
Up And Adam

chip

Quote from: MrBud on June 30, 2012, 04:53:07 AMThank you to all for all your encouragement and positive reviews,,,and yes,the 70's are still alive and well and growing with me in my tunes...
We/They [songwriters] were always seeking for new original tunes,just the right combinations,and who knows..?!
Seems these days,it's more crystallized-no evolving [with the exception of very few..]
I've always held on to the idea,that if i keep on seeking,,maybe just one of those songs will take flight...
And usually in the past,the simplest tunes[classics written by others] were always there just waiting to be found,simple as they were,yet went into the stratosphere,and i know there must be many more "out there" waiting to revel themselves... So,it keeps me writing/seeking,,maybe in time..?
Thank's once again to all....
George

To right. Songs can drop right out of thin air in an instant, these are probably the best sort. As far as I can hear, all the greatest songs that have been written and that will be written.....have been, and still will be simple and pretty much fall out the sky.. So keep looking MR Bud, there are plenty more waiting
Sweet young thing aint sweet no more.

danieldesete

Please, give a few  examples George, I'm sure you wrote that with a song or two in mind
hou hou ha ha

MrBud

"lean on me"  "i can see clearly"   "Let it be"---- Such simple direct chords----- but,done just the right way,,,,
Up And Adam

dragonshade

YES.... makes me smile. I had a fall-out-of the sky moment 6 days ago.. a simple but so nice progression, and lyrics that just came. Now.. if it weren't SUCH a pain to get a copyright.