Where are the ladies in here?

Started by holdempok, January 27, 2009, 01:14:56 PM

holdempok

I think it would be nice to hear some performances by the females. There does not seem to be any here.

Why don't we do it on the road?

Greeny

holdempok

lol...yes you do I always thought whaen I started listening to your stuff it was your girlfriend backing up. remember?

Greeny

Quote from: holdempok on January 28, 2009, 08:09:41 AMlol...yes you do I always thought whaen I started listening to your stuff it was your girlfriend backing up. remember?

I do remember, lol. Sadly she's keen on listening to them, but not in performing them  :D

upsetminded

Whoa Greeny!  This is off topic, but I just noticed your new picture.  Awesome Guit.
I'd rather be cool than be loved. - Courtney Taylor

Greeny

Quote from: upsetminded on January 28, 2009, 10:39:40 AMWhoa Greeny!  This is off topic, but I just noticed your new picture.  Awesome Guit.

Thanks!  :)

It's a Hofner Verythin. Clearly modelled on a Gibson ES-335, but a LOT cheaper. It's beautifully finished though, and plays like a dream - both for clean and serious rock tones. The headstock isn't pictured, but it's gorgeous.

Wiley

Hey I agree and guess what I am a lady and was wondering the same thing. I just got a call and my Br is in can pick up tomorrow or saturday.  So watch out I'm a comin on in.  And I will need help.  I am a bass player and singer but not much of a guitar player. So maybe I can get some of you to fill in some leads for me.  I love this site and hope more girls will get on too!!  ;D

Bluesberry

wiley wrote:
QuoteSo watch out I'm a comin on in.
Welcome in wiley, I can't wait to hear your singing and bass playing.  There are a bunch of excellent folks on here that will add guitar or whatever to anything you post if you ask for that.  This is a very addictive site for sure.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

holdempok