Been A Long Time...

Started by TomH86, January 27, 2009, 04:06:25 AM

TomH86

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Since I posted here. Been up to this n' that...Released a debut EP..Hasn't caused too much of a stir though, to be honest :P haha...Anyway, this is my newest offering...Its quiet..And the lo-fi angle is intentional..Ive been listening to a lot of the microphones lately..and m. ward..so I think the hush crackle of some of their stuff has rubbed off on my own work maybe? anyway, enjoy!..I hope :P

mr2kewl

i really find this a cool sound you worked here. maybe work in an ending that's not quite as abrupt -  beyond that - execellent tune

markr
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

TomH86

thanks. abrupt endings are what im all about, in more ways than one..ha! jk..but nah, tht song will be followed by another as a sort of continuation...thanks for taking the time though man, i appreciate it.