boss competition on facebook

Started by Oldrottenhead, June 21, 2012, 01:08:59 PM

Oldrottenhead

Quote from: bruno on June 28, 2012, 12:02:44 PMFlipin eck - have you been using it as a Rugby ball or something?
funnily enough when i sing into it, i hold it not unlike i used to hold a rugby ball when i played for my school  ;D ;D.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

someone at boss saw a pic of my micro br and sent me one of these. micro br play cases.

;D ;D ;D

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

cuthbert

Quote from: oldrottenhead on September 24, 2012, 08:07:15 AMsomeone at boss saw a pic of my micro br and sent me one of these. micro br play cases.

;D ;D ;D

Nice! That looks like good protection...a bit late, though! :)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Oldrottenhead

is very well made and looks very protective whilst still allowing access to all the buttons n stuff, gonna keep it for when i get the br80,. hopefully santa wont forget this year.

yeah i had a look on ebay, cheapest i saw was £27  but it is a bit late to use with my old br i think. haha.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

Quote from: oldrottenhead on September 24, 2012, 08:18:21 AMgonna keep it for when i get the br80,. hopefully santa wont forget this year.

Not sure how well it will work with the BR-80. It looks like it would partially cover the mics and transport controls.

They have a silicone case for the BR-80 which has cutouts for the mics, display, and wheel.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann