Another.... from MrBud,,,

Started by MrBud, June 13, 2012, 08:57:53 PM

MrBud

FOUND_}0
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Once again,thank's to all who have been so totally supportive to my work.
After listening to some of you all as well....i'm humbled for sure....ugh ! Quality stuff,,really Mr "Rottenhead" for instance [cool video too...right from the kitchen  ! love it :] 

So,,,This song,is real personal to me,my life,and my sons and family...[So,i guess the rain you hear in the background of vocals in beginning was no coincidence at all....so i might keep it ..]
Any feedback,once again on to add/detract or refine all welcome,,i'm listening...
And also,hope this song can help others in their own struggles...
Thank's again.   George.
Up And Adam

andy casson

Wonderful listen George, great piano playing, really emotive vocal, and a lovely arrangement. It felt really personal to me so thanks for sharing.

andy

MrBud

I guess like alot of others,i've made it this far through some very very dark days, and have realized the people-including myself- that were hurt along the way...
Saying "i'm sorry" helps,fixing it helps absolutely,,,and then, my aim was to get the message out to those around me-not through talk,,,but in a song, is the most truthful way of doing this..music transcends "talk"  And i'll soon know if i've achieved my goal,,and to let my own sons know,that if faced with darkness,,to face down the fear,and fight on..is the only option to succeed,with brighter days ahead.

And thank you so much for listening,and hope it helps you and others on those days..
George.
Up And Adam

launched

Loved the tune, George! Piano and vox are fantastic!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover