Suggestions for future festivals

Started by 64Guitars, June 12, 2012, 02:38:01 PM

Hilary

Would it be possible to get a fester for the Coronavirus songs?
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Greeny

Quote from: Hilary on March 25, 2020, 07:24:16 AMWould it be possible to get a fester for the Coronavirus songs?

I think we already did one spontaneously  ;D

ISOLATION FEST!

Hilary

Yes but it would be nice to have all the songs together under a banner with their own jukebox.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

64Guitars

Coronavirus (banner image missing)

Songs about COVID-19 and its effects on society (isolation, empty store shelves, job and workplace changes, etc).

If you've posted a coronavirus-related song in the past few weeks that you want added to this mini-fest, please edit your message and change the message icon to the Festival Submission icon () so that I'll know I need to add it to the jukebox.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Hilary

Brilliant - thanks 64!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hilary

As this is such a significant m ioment in all our lives and is likely to go on for some while, I wondered if the coronavirus mini fest could be extended?
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

64Guitars

Quote from: Hilary on April 05, 2020, 10:09:16 AMAs this is such a significant m ioment in all our lives and is likely to go on for some while, I wondered if the coronavirus mini fest could be extended?

Yes, submissions will continue to be accepted for the foreseeable future, at least until there's an end in sight to this terrible virus.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Jean Pierre

QuoteIf enough people are interested, we could have a Kenny Rogers mini-fest

Yes!... I'm finishing up Lucille's cover with a friend and I'm thinking about publishing it today or tomorrow...
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Hilary

Quote from: 64Guitars on April 05, 2020, 10:52:32 AM
Quote from: Hilary on April 05, 2020, 10:09:16 AMAs this is such a significant m ioment in all our lives and is likely to go on for some while, I wondered if the coronavirus mini fest could be extended?

Yes, submissions will continue to be accepted for the foreseeable future, at least until there's an end in sight to this terrible virus.

Thanks 64.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hilary

I'm struggling to listen to anything sad at the moment - what about a positivity fest? Funny songs, uplifting songs, feel good songs, stick your head in the sand and pretend it's not happening songs.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça