Suggestions for future festivals

Started by 64Guitars, June 12, 2012, 02:38:01 PM

Oldrottenhead

how about a drunk fest. you get off yer face oan the bevvy post a song and next day folk remind you
haw jimmy mind this. naw a wuz pissed.

pissed aff yer face fest.
awe ma songs ull be fest ack septabubble
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

kenny mac

How about World Peace fest?all songs relating to peace in the world,think we could do with that vibe right now. :)

ODH

Quote from: Redler on November 21, 2012, 12:27:12 AMHow about Recycle Fest2??

Some of the songs I'm most pleased with we're done for the first one.  I'm all for a follow up.

And I don't remember there being a ZZ Top fest. And we all love ZZ Top.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

bruno

MorphFest - play a happy song sadly and vica-versa, minor key to major key etc etc - you get the idea!

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Amazing Dick

WOODYFEST
We'll do our interpretations of Woody , Arlo or even the Wilco/Billy Bragg covers .

bruno

Stevie Fest (SRV, Stevie Wonder, Steve Winwood etc)

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Burtog

Quote from: bruno on November 25, 2012, 01:47:14 PMStevie Fest (SRV, Stevie Wonder, Steve Winwood etc)

Stevie Nicks!

Stevie Wonder!
recorder
Boss BR-800

ODH

Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Hilary

Quote from: thetworegs on November 11, 2012, 04:40:48 PMThe first album I bought was Elvis Sings hits from his movies......when I heard Big Boss man I was hooked for good ....how about an Elvis fest surely there's something for everyone there.....

I'd like to do an Elvis fest, coz I'd like to hear Reggie do some Elvis songs  ;D

My gran bought me Chuck Berry's single, My Ding-a-ling, for christmas - that's the first one I can remember. The first one I bought was Frank Sinatra album, played it to death!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann