When Worlds Collide (Original by Rata Tat Tat)

Started by Rata-tat-tat, June 12, 2012, 12:10:43 AM

Rata-tat-tat

When Worlds Collide
Time:
0:00
Volume:
DIY Fest (banner image missing)

So here's another DIY Fest entry... but more importantly my 2000 post!!!... I can no longer work on this one... As good as it's gonna get.... for now!!! LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D

Done with the 8/4 drum track in collabs....

recorder
Tascam DP-02

andy casson

oh yes! Brilliant Todd!! I really love your voice, and this absolutely rocks, some excellent guitar work, and has a really raw edge! Made my tuesday morning! ipod bound

andy

launched

Love those guitars, bro - This rocks!!!! Frickin' awesome chorus, too !

Another sweet ass tune, right up my alley. You got the knack!

Hell yeah!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Hook

Oh Yea brother, I totally dig this one! Love the way it builds, great guitar work and your backing vocals at the end rock out! Really cool tune, I have a bit of a drive this afternoon and will crank this up in the car!
Oh...nice drums too!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Gnasty

Whoa! That`s absolutely good man. I`ve listened 3x now.
Whatever you`re doing don`t stop!!!(Note to ball & chain :D)

You`re vocals are amazing and don`t put down your guitar playing. You got the skills bro! Love it!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

SwanSong

Well done Todd . u always do well with any song u undertake
full of presence and feeling. good vibe from this cheers NEIL.!

Mojo1961

Excellent Todd. Man this is a good rocker, of course your drumming is fantastic, and you have that rock'n'roll voice. And like Gnasty says don't put down your guitar playing, you can knock out those riffs, that's way more important than soulless noodling like those shredders do.

recorder
Boss BR-600

Rata-tat-tat

Thanks guys... Appreciate the listen big time. Thanks for the confidence booster too.

I struggled with the whole progression on this one... Had to change the melody 1000 times... It was one of those oddball songs that just didn't flow naturally for me. Then again ...when I pick up a guitar... I'll stop now... LOL... SC rules
recorder
Tascam DP-02

bruno

Hey Tod,
Great tune - loved the vox, real nice guitar and great drumming, and love the drum sound. Quite a 70's vibe with the tune.
B.

recorder
Boss BR-1600

phantasm777