rainy lorraine by jemima's kite

Started by Oldrottenhead, January 25, 2009, 07:34:54 PM

Oldrottenhead

188. rainy L0RRA1NE
Time:
0:00
Volume:
another one we did today. mikes still to add bass and greeny stil has to do backing vox but fuck it heres rainy lorraine the unfinished version we have bin busy today. ripped of william shakespeare a bit, thats me just showing off my good scottish education
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

mr2kewl

hang on to your knickers - cuz by the time this one's done - it's gonna be a big one!!!
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

holdempok

i wish i could master the br like u guys. u all use it like a real studio.  I will get there some day.
Why don't we do it on the road?

Oldrottenhead

after the chaos and fuzz of sunday, this is one that didnt take long (saying that still to add mikes bass and maybe backing vox) as a result i didnt listen to it much, just listening right now and. i'm thinking wait a mo this is a belter.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

Speechless!

I have ti git haem and peck up ma bass!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

This one is a spontaneous miracle in the making  :)

Greeny

Rod Stewart's going to cover this one. Well, ORH thought it would suit him, and I agreed. So it's as good as settled  :D

Flash Harry

Wha! I am getting the vibe here. It's smashing!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Glenn Mitchell

Most excellent! Commercial potential for sure.
Glenn
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

jackofall

How DO you get such a good sound?

This was such a great song. I've got so much to learn! Thanks for pointing the way...(Hey ORH, do you still want to do our song?)   
If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...