Calling on Jemima's kite

Started by holdempok, January 25, 2009, 06:18:24 PM

mr2kewl

sorry guys - took a day off. i think my wife felt neglected for this little box.

thanks for the vote of confidence mike. tim - if you haven't started on a lead yet, i would like to cool down my entry into this song. run it through Audacity to ratchet it back slightly. let me know what you think. i'm off to work for the day and will check in later.

tie
markr
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Greeny

Quote from: mr2cool on January 28, 2009, 04:00:19 AMsorry guys - took a day off. i think my wife felt neglected for this little box.

thanks for the vote of confidence mike. tim - if you haven't started on a lead yet, i would like to cool down my entry into this song. run it through Audacity to ratchet it back slightly. let me know what you think. i'm off to work for the day and will check in later.

tie
markr

No problem. I'll wait till you're happy with your part before I start anything  :)

mr2kewl

you_LA1D_a_little_something_down_tonite_02
Time:
0:00
Volume:
good morning tim - or good afternoon to you. i actually got it pulled back a bit in between my last post and your reply.

and now i must run to work

everyone - have a great day!!

tie
markr
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

holdempok

ok is there going to be anymore added to this? I want to download it. Let me know if I'm good to go.
Why don't we do it on the road?

Greeny

I'll try to add some guitar - but probably not until the weekend. Got a hundred things on the go!  :D :D

Are you ok to wait till Monday?

holdempok

totally. take your time. don't over do it brother. we all need time to chill. catch our breath. hell take care of our bonners. lol

mr2kewl

You Laid a Little Something Down Tonite
Time:
0:00
Volume:
i was listening to elvis costello's "Alison" and i thought the way he compliments his singing with his guitar rifs is really cool. tim – i know you're up to your elbows in alligators, but would you guys mind if i showed you what my interpretation of his technique would be for this song?

holdempok

wow nice mark. was that G major scale mostly? and can you please email it to me... :)

Flash Harry

I really like this. Don't know what it is, but it's magical.

I've had to listen to it three times so far. Fantastic.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

mr2kewl

mike (a.k.a. holdempok) to be honest with you, i don't know the difference between a G major scale and my bathroom scale. i have no clue how to read music and play strictly by ear. when i hear a song that i want to play, i look for what i call the "sweet spot" and it just opens up to me.

Flash - thank you for the compliments. i'm truely humbled.