My Dear (Original song)

Started by Bluesberry, January 25, 2009, 04:36:32 PM

Pedro

Quote from: Guitar-Maniac on February 01, 2009, 07:02:23 AMi really dont think u should've been Banned, i mean every1 is free to express their opinion! but yes u went a little too far.

instead of a ban straight away, i would like to see some kinda
'warning system' just like on some other Websites. when you reach a number of warnings then you'll get ban.

Witchita wasn't banned, only Squire63 was banned (and only for 2 days). He couldn't access the forum because of a misconfiguration I did when banning Squire63. I solved it, so now I believe he can login whenever he wants.

scratchy

Quote from: admin on February 01, 2009, 09:35:12 AM
Quote from: Guitar-Maniac on February 01, 2009, 07:02:23 AMi really dont think u should've been Banned, i mean every1 is free to express their opinion! but yes u went a little too far.

instead of a ban straight away, i would like to see some kinda
'warning system' just like on some other Websites. when you reach a number of warnings then you'll get ban.

Witchita wasn't banned, only Squire63 was banned (and only for 2 days). He couldn't access the forum because of a misconfiguration I did when banning Squire63. I solved it, so now I believe he can login whenever he wants.

That must be because they shared the same ISP address. I had my suspicions and this more or less confirms it.Whatdyaknow!