My Dear (Original song)

Started by Bluesberry, January 25, 2009, 04:36:32 PM

tafka

major 7ths argggh i hate em' i find them hard work so well done to you for great playing. if you are looking for something new and you don't know the A minor Harmonic scale look it up. it has a feel of the orient and works well with blues in that key too.

Tony J.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

tafka

Greeny

The only scales I know are the ones on fish. Or reptiles  :D

This is great man!

that scale is sweat

groovy ::)
If at first you don't succeed-give up!

alsdally

Really really nice, the song has a unique feel that stays with you, and the leads have some really nice twists.  I have a feeling that you had to stretch some on this one as it isn't your normal style but it's great and there's nothing wrong with stretching, you nailed it nicely.  Now if I could just figure out my machine so I could post my first . . . )-;

The Reverend 48

I think the major 7ths are very difficult to sing over for anyone
But the guitar was sweet as always 8)

jackofall

Great, great guitar playing....I'm on a mission to improve my playing - I've had lessons and studied all the scales, chords, techniques etc but I still can't play like a real electric guitarist. I'll keep working on it but I've been on the nylon strings too long, I think! A good example to me!
If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

tafka

i guess you will have to do the dueling blues guitars yourself my friend seeing as i have been banned from this site

Tony J.

Guitar-Maniac

i really dont think u should've been Banned, i mean every1 is free to express their opinion! but yes u went a little too far.

instead of a ban straight away, i would like to see some kinda
'warning system' just like on some other Websites. when you reach a number of warnings then you'll get ban.
Heavy Metal all the WAY!
Oh yea... bodybuilding too :D

Boognish

dude I love this song!  I would love to add some effects on the vox and maybe a background guitar or two...
Okay to cover.