it's jemima's kite by jemima's kite

Started by Oldrottenhead, January 25, 2009, 01:46:02 PM

RevHeadRaZ

Good stuff, you guys have got a good thing going, keep it up  8 ;)

LOVE THE PILOT EFFECT!!!

more bass please  ;D
Keep it Phat 'n' Tasty

Oldrottenhead

186. its jemimas kite bass mix(128Kbps)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
this is for ferryman upped the bass
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman

Spot on! Thanks a lot. I'm going to sound gushing again, but this song and Sweet Misery are really, really good. Seriously good. It's a pleasure to be able to hear them develop. I hope you can get them to a wider audience, because they are way better than most stuff I've heard recently.

I don't know if this is a compliment or not, but I had these tracks and Pain In The Neck on my mp3 yesterday while I was having my carpal tunnel op (under local only). Everyone kept asking what I was listening to, so they were confused when I told them Jemima's Kite and Nevermet. Mind you, they hadn't heard of Wire, Rich Kids and Sleeper either (some of the other stuff I had), so you were in good company.

Brilliant work, keep it up.

Cheers,

One handed Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

hope the hand gets working soon, but mind dont rush it, just curious wot where you listening to by wire, i need to download our swimmer and eardrum buzz bin so long since i heard them, and oh ghosts of princes in towers  wot a song wot an album, you got me singing.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman

Thanks, the hand doesn't seem too bad, surgeon reckons should be able to play the gtr in about three weeks - good therapy, provided the wound doesn't rub too much on the neck.

I had Map Ref off 154 in a mix of stuff. I'm a huge Wire fan, saw them live a couple of times, have most of what they produced. Was going to see the reformed band last year but was away on a biz trip sadly. The most recent album is pretty good btw.

Just working through all the new jk stuff. You guys have been busy!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

You are more pissed than I am (related threads....!  lots to explain....short version..."dark",,)

Great Song!

Haven't heard this before!

Can hear the Greeny riff!

Where's my chopper!

Peace

Osckilo
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Ferryman

Quote from: oldrottenhead on May 25, 2009, 07:13:21 PMour theme tune

And it's still my fave JK song of all time. One of my most frequently played tracks on my mp3. Nothing wrong with the drunken bump, this is a truly great piece of work and I love it.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR