Mr Grey ( Beleg and SE_)

Started by SE, May 29, 2012, 10:53:53 AM

SE

MR_GREY_
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This is another one of Beleg,s tunes, a really big sound which I really liked, on listening it gave me the idea of spying , James Bond and the like, so here goes hope I have,nt killed it.
MR Grey   music Beleg  lyrics and vox  SE
recorder
Boss BR-80

Rata-tat-tat

I'm gonna have to check out the original now... this is killer SE... love the vibe for sure. Well done!!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

beleg

SE,
    Very cool!   It is interesting that you went with a James bond-ish theme because when I was writing the music, I used the video game “spy hunter” as inspiration.

I like where you took the song, it has a bit of an Iron Maiden feel now.  It is not at all what I would have done with it, but that is exactly what I love about collaborations. No matter how much time you spend with a song, you never know where it can go with input from another person.

launched

Yes, I'm diggin' this one too!! Loving these SE/Beleg collabs!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

SE

Thanks Beleg, funny how the same subject came from the music, just took this the way I heard it in my mind, thanks again for the music, top stuff.
Thanks Rata and Mark for the feedback, Rata your most recent track is just too good and I always look forward to a Launched tune.

Thanks    John
recorder
Boss BR-80

SE

A bump for an excellent Beleg tune.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Redler

Nice song, beleg and John's voice is always a pleasure to listen!! Btw, the bass tone is real good!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hilary

Oh great job guys, killer collab - lovin the spy vibe.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hi guys, good collab. I can see where the spying theme came from, it has that underlying feeling of menace which goes so well with this genre of music. Well done...........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Oldrottenhead

nearly missed this one braw tell yer maw
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann