Could It Be (Original by Rata-tat-tat)

Started by Rata-tat-tat, May 28, 2012, 04:30:25 AM

Redler

Very trippy/psychedelic vibe here!! Great job RTT!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Tony W

Fuck me running, this is certifiable. I was sure that Mark was going to be involved in this somehow when the music kicked in. I'm so glad this got bumped up to where I saw it! I absolutely dig it from start to finish Tod.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

OTD bumpalicious! How did I miss this one brother, very cool track! I saw you sneaking around here last night, hope all is well with you & ours up in the mountains.
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Rata-tat-tat

I must not have been very sneaky my friend... All is well on the ranch... Life is good. Had a bit of a run in with some barbed wire and horses yesterday. Needless to say I lost the battle... Horse tripped on fence I just happened to be stupid enough to be in the way of the fence as it slashed my arm up pretty good... I'm happy to say the horse made it out unscathed as did all of the other 27 horses that managed to get loose just before a scheduled ride in the forest.... It's a hoot here I tell ya. Hope everyone is doin good here. Yes I sneak in every so often... Just haven't had much free time. Cheers all.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

kenny mac

Nice to hear all is well Tod(apart from the fence thing).
Get some stuff on when you get a chance.

Speed Demon

Tod! Good to hear from you again.

Man, you are living large. Wide open spaces, horses, good hunting and fishing. As good as it gets.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

taffsdad

really like this plus the fact that I somehow how have Dronefest tracks playing as well gives it the EXtra surreal feel......
Be Kind Rewind

launched

I was going through the "old stuff" and I still get goosebumps listening to this. So amazed at what you created, definitely deserved the SC can Oscar!!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Rata-tat-tat

Thanks for the bump Mark... hard to believe it was that long ago. Seems like yesterday!
recorder
Tascam DP-02