so don't ask me by jemima's kite

Started by Oldrottenhead, January 25, 2009, 12:37:03 PM

Oldrottenhead

187. so dont ask me. 1st mix
Time:
0:00
Volume:
this is the first of many we have been very busy this weekend,tim sent the music to jim, jim wrote and sang lyric, mike added bass tim did backing vox, that was easy wait for the next one i think every available track was used on that, man my ears are melting, am sure mikes fingers are down to the knuckles and tims neighbours are going ape. but hey its all for our art.

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

holdempok

my fucking Windows vista at home won't let me play these on this site.

Please link it to soundclick. love you guys.
Why don't we do it on the road?

mr2kewl

i'm already spilling over with songs from tim - it's time to start a new folder the jamima's kite.

vista blows - mike i'll e-mail it to ya
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Bluesberry

This is a monster of a song.  You guys are going to take off and head for space soon with songs like this.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

lg

This is really nice!
I think this one could be a hit...
LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Greeny

Fortunately for Jim and Mike, I'm at work today. Otherwise there would be another 3 or 4 new songs coming their way  :D :D :D

Oldrottenhead

QuoteFortunately for Jim and Mike, I'm at work today. Otherwise there would be another 3 or 4 new songs coming their way
just keep em coming had a shower and a few espressos so back to fighting fit. working till 10pm tonight tho.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

I'm full of cold! I'll need a few espressos and a few whiskies when I get in. Then I'll think I'm back to fighting fit.....
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

I'm in songwriting overdrive. Managed to write a new solo one last night. Felt funny playing an acoustic after all my rock antics over the past 48 hours  :D

Got some new Jemima's Kite riffs in my head too. I can't believe what you did with 'The Sea of Tranquility', ORH. It seemed like a tricky one when I listened back to my guitar track, but you nailed it very naturally.

Oldrottenhead

QuoteI can't believe what you did with 'The Sea of Tranquility', ORH. It seemed like a tricky one when I listened back to my guitar track, but you nailed it very naturally.
i played it through once as a practice then done it in one take, had lyrics printed out tho.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann