3/4 Timing Drum Beat

Started by Rata-tat-tat, May 23, 2012, 11:57:16 PM

Rata-tat-tat

3-4 120BPM Drum
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here's a 3/4 beat... I had an hour tonight... To help you along count 4 measures for each "turn around" in the beat. It really is 3/4 timing even though it doesn't sound quite like a traditional 3/4 beat. Anywho.... hope you like... added some rattles and tamborine also. Have fun... can't wait to here what some of you talented folks come up with!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Hook

Love it RTT. Sounds great I can't wait to dive into this one but it's probably going to have to wait a little bit. I'm taking the family on a little vacation tomorrow, heading up to VA. I'm am bringing my uke and my guerrilla kit so who knows but I doubt I'll get too much time. Thanks for this, you know I'm a sucker for a good beat!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Geir

Yes, I'm loving this too. As hook I'm a bit squeezed on time just now, but will definitively put it on my BR !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Geir

OK .. 3 versions of this on my BR80 now. The original, a sped up (to 160BPM) version, and a slowed down (to 108BPM) version ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Rata-tat-tat

Can't wait guys... BTW the original was recorded at 120 BPM in case you missed it!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Bluesberry

I too am on this like a pig on shit.........If only I had some damn time......but I see the light a the end of the tunnel coming....... I have been working graveyard shift for over a damn month now.......but it is coming to an end.....and this is exactly what I need to get back in the groove....If I wasn't such a damn company man I would call in sick tonight and groove all over this bad boy, its that strong......I hear a bass line coming......and some chords........melodious infectious joyous beauty of a groove RTT............did I say damn yet............damn

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand