Theme 43 by Skelectory

Started by armeenis, May 10, 2012, 05:23:52 AM

armeenis

Theme 43 (128kbps)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
A short review would be greatly appreciated!

Thanx for listening!

Geir

very cool! excellent tune, and that's some serious guitarskills you've got. what kinda gear do you use?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

armeenis

Quote from: Geir on May 10, 2012, 05:56:58 AMvery cool! excellent tune, and that's some serious guitarskills you've got. what kinda gear do you use?
Actually that is a session guitarist. It's good to have friends that will play for free! My guitar skills are nowhere near that.  :(
The song is created using FL studio. The guitar is recorded in Cubase. And I think he doesn't use any fx pedals, just Cubase plugins.

alfstone

Anyway a great composition. Quite different from the usual things. It reminds me some Zappa stuff.

Congrats!

Alfredo

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder
Adobe Audition
http://soundcloud.com/alfredo-de-pietra 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26939208@N03/

Rata-tat-tat

I'm quickly becoming a fan.... This such a killer production... massive sounds... Killer driving beat... Love the synth sounds... Very well done!!! Love it.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

armeenis

Quote from: alfstone on May 10, 2012, 12:43:21 PMAnyway a great composition. Quite different from the usual things. It reminds me some Zappa stuff.

Congrats!

Alfredo
I'm ashamed to admit that I'm not familiar with Zappa. Now that you  mentioned it I'll have to check it out.
Thanks for the comments everyone!

SwanSong

HI I AGREE with Geir ..almost could b used for some kind
of film great mix. well produced..enjoyed my listen NEIL.!

launched

Cool stuff, awesome production.

Love it!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Ferryman

Wow, very impressive. Great sounds and really non-obvious compositional twists and turns. Excellent production - the whole track sounds really big and punchy.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR