Secret service "talks with" Ted Nugent

Started by Gnasty, May 06, 2012, 01:05:54 PM

launched

Everybody puts their foot in their mouth from time to time. If someone feels they never have, they probably also secretly feel perfect, immortal and beyond reproach.

Long live the 'Nuge!! I love that guy!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Farrell Jackson

That's just Ted being Ted. It's obvious one can't be too sensitive or thin skinned around The Nuge.....especially in a free speech country.....and he has been this out spoken for years.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Ferryman

He's a bit of a right wing nutcase but I have to say I agree that there's nothing wrong with hunting provided you eat what you kill. It's hunting for "fun" that I find difficult to accept. Although I eat meat I am uncomfortable with the industrialized slaughter of many animals and there's a lot of logic in what he says about treating animals you kill for food with reverence. And he's right about putting good stuff in your body. The fast food industry is responsible for some pretty serious crimes against humanity IMO.

Blimey, I've agreed with Ted! Never thought that would happen.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tony W

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

QuoteTed is a pussycat.
that is the worrying thing.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Satchwood

Uncle Ted rocks for sure!!  He's got some of the best guitar licks in the world....   and hell, if someone breaks into your house....shoot em lol  and if you get hungry.... well hell, you've killed two birds with one stone LOL!!!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)