Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

that man has lsd in his temple fur deff
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Gnasty

Yeah imagine going hunting with the Nuge.

Now pretend that bear is Obama or Clinton and just keep firing till your ammo is gone!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Gnasty

Watch that other vid too!..It`s kinda long but he goes ballistic!! Haha  :D ;D :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

T.C. Elliott

On a now defunct local music(ians) board we had a couple of conversations about Ted. I made the comment that there was some loud music but it wasn't "Uncle Ted Piss Loud" which is pretty friggin loud. I actually agree with him more than most folks do, but then I'm a libertarian so I'm relegated to the odd bin/cut out music rack.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Rata-tat-tat

I also agree with a lot of what Ted says... Although this outburst was a little out of the norm even from a Nugent stand point... But to me this is a clssic case of the media capitalizing on one bad interview... He probably did several more interviews directly after... But this one contained a juicy outburst which escalated out of control in turn creating a media frenzy... Either way Ted wins... Bad publicity is just as good as good publicity... Its all about the money and i dont think for one second that Ted is not aware of this... I commend Ted for all of the active roles he tkes for wild life conservation and the NRA.... They also attacked him for killing an illegal black bear up here (which i dont believe he was solely responsible for)...  He has lost a lot of popularity up here in Alaska because of this incident... Bottom line Ted is an easy target because he is so outspoken and popular... I support him simply because hes a bad ass rocker with a rebel attitude... Isnt that what rock n roll is all about???  Anyone  that has balls big enough to question our government (not threaten)  and hold their feet to the fire has got my vote. Patriotism will set things straight... I think he is more of a patriot than most of our political leaders will ever be... Ted just needs to fire up a guitar and rock out to "Kiss My Ass" to put the icing on the cake. Nugent Rules....
recorder
Tascam DP-02