Under2fest - 'Sakamoto's Garden' 1:38 (Tim & Gabriel)

Started by Greeny, April 30, 2012, 07:06:46 AM

Geir

YES !! I love it !

Excellent work Tim and Gabriel. Very cool instrumentation and use of a scale not overused.

More from the dynamic duo please !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Tangled Wires

Loved this, your voices blend together perfectly and very impressed with the sounds you are getting out of your phone.

Wonderful imagination and looks like Greeny Jnr is a chip off the old block.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Speed Demon

I am gobsmacked!  :o

The Green family rocks!

Well done!

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

Ted

This makes me happy. Creative madness with stepchildren – it's a wonderful zone when you can find it (as I found it here and here.) Well, that is if it's happy madness. With my own stepfather, it's utterly unimaginable that I could ever have had a fun creative experience with him. I'm feeling anxiety just imagining what that would have been like. So I'm happy you have the kind of relationship with your stepson that allows for this kind of chemistry. (I just noticed that you wrote "son" and not "stepson." Are they one and the same? I don't know. But I stand by everything I said.)

The sounds and the scales here are very convincing – to someone who doesn't know a thing about traditional Japanese music. Me with my African-inspired tendencies, the Cultural Appropriation Police will be coming after both of us.

Blackout Bump - week of 28 April, 2012
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac