Volume:
hey guys, this is a song i've worked on recently, due
to the file being too big, i had to lower the quality alittle :D

anyways! pretty much all the effacts are done using my
digitech Rp150 pedal.

Heavy Metal all the WAY!
Oh yea... bodybuilding too :D

mr2kewl

not my style of music, but... definitley a fan of well played music and you really nail it on this song.

markr
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

BossMicroBRew

Awesome stuff here. My suggestion, boost the lead/solo work volume a hair and see what it sounds like. My worthless foresight sees the end product as being awesome-er, but I'm no expert, just a tinkerer.

"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Kody

recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Wraith

Very nice song and recording job!

Keep on the good work!

Guitar-Maniac

thank you for all the comments.
Heavy Metal all the WAY!
Oh yea... bodybuilding too :D

Flash Harry

Wow!

like Magic. It sounds like a live staduim set. Just fab!   ;D
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Bluesberry

Really great guitar playing.  Write some words for this bad boy and you have a great song.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

11RANGER413

Nice ! Reminds me a little of Dokken with George Lynch on lead. Those were the days man !

Ferryman

I missed this first time round, sorry for that. It's (as our American frineds say) awesome! Great huge tones and really strong production - it jumps out of the speakers at me. Great soloing as well, and I really like the quiet passages, great effect on those. Excellent stuff, look forward to hearing more.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR