Save Me Now - andy casson/India Casson

Started by andy casson, April 28, 2012, 04:03:34 PM

andy casson

Save Me Now v2 128kb
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Birthday post - Encouraged by some of the comments for the ideas for the first thoughts on the song, my daughter has come up with some workable lyrics, and I have completely re-worked the arrangement but hopefully kept some good bits
I suspect there is something of lost love, True Blood, Twilight, Vampire Diaries and other vampire themed thoughts going on.
Had some more I wanted Indie to sing but she's having none of it despite threats on her pocket money! Maybe tomorrow....
Anyway enjoy :)

Save Me Now
Music - Andy Casson
Lyrics - India Casson
Save me now
hold me close I shake for you
Take me now you take the truth, you make it new
Save me now, my soul is through...save me now

Save me now, comfort me when I am bruised
Oh you knew
Take me now, don't torture me or I will lose my love for you
Lose my love for you
Oh save me now

Save me now
You got me chased me like a fool, a stupid fool
Take me now
I shake I break in my youth
Save me now, I 've lost you...save me now

dobrodaddy

Killer!  India did a fine job w the lyrics.  She's singing the harmony vox, right?  Sounds really really good. 

Andy, you did a great job reworking the song.  Love the slow burn build up over the first 2 verses... just waiting for it to kick in.  Antici-------pation.  Love it!  Excellent instrumentation and production and some real righteous guitar work. 

A big round of applause for India [and you, of course LOL!]  DD

Thanks for listening!

recorder
Zoom H2

Tony H

What a good song. It has all the elements. I enjoyed mys listen. Killer Guitar BTW.
Tony

recorder
Boss BR-800

Redler

Great tune!! Real fine arrangement and production! The lyrics are awesome!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

bruno

Great little track there Andy and India - nice outtro solo and interesting lyrics - I always like lyrics that don't say too much - but imply loads, very nice indeed. You'll have to get India to sing - once she does the first one, she'll be away!
B.

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Blooby

Pretty unique. This will take several listens for me to digest it all. Really has a sinister tone to it.

Blooby

Bluesberry

This is totally stunning Andy.  India has really written some killer lyrics.  She has a real talent for lyrics thats for sure.  I could hear that Evanescence singer Amy Lee singing this one.  You may have a worldwide hit on your hands with this one.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Rata-tat-tat

Damn Andy... This is as good as it gets buddy. Haunting/ captivating/ suspenseful... All the ingredients for an Epic track... You and your daughter need to take a bow... You've certainly naild it.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Greeny

Epic-sounding from the start to the finish, and the production is monumental. I could hear Robert Plant singing this, which is a big compliment. And that guitar work is stunning. Incredible!

andy casson

Thanks very much fellas for all the kind comments, very glad you like it, especially as when I posted a ruff for feedback I really did not know what to make of it or what to do with it. Also very glad Indie put together the lyrics based upon the 'save me now' hook, and to be fair to her she did have a few goes at singing, I just could not use any of her takes. Geo I am afraid that's all my dodgy vox- main and backing, and I agree with you BB, think it would suit a girls voice much better, my vox are not pure enough...
anyway have fun

andy