I'm not sure what to say to this

Started by Blooby, April 28, 2012, 09:18:24 AM

Blooby

Testicle Squeezing In Street Fight Causes Man's Death.

There are worse ways to die, but you probably don't want to think about them, especially if you're a guy.

A Chinese man was reportedly killed last week when a woman squeezed his testicles until he collapsed during a fight over a parking space.

An unidentified 41-year-old woman in China's Haiku City in the Hainan Province rode into town on her scooter to pick her child up from school. The woman tried to park in front of a local store, but the store owner, the 42-year-old victim, refused to allow it, China News 24 reported.

The resulting fight escalated, leading the woman to call her husband and brother, who in turn got into a more violent fist fight with the shopkeeper, according to the website. At some point in the fracas, the woman grabbed the man's testicles and squeezed them until he collapsed. He was taken to a hospital for treatment and later died.

bruno

yowch - finger in ears - la-la-la-la - nope, don't tell me, I don;t want to hear - damit too late - YOWCH

recorder
Boss BR-1600

cuthbert

Ugh...brings back the painful memory of my first (and thankfully, only) baseball 'no-cup' incident when I was a kid - no, it didn't kill me, but for about an hour while I couldn't get up off the ground, I truly wished I was dead.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Lurker

Where do you find this stuff?  This ain't mainstream news.  You just know that every guy that reads this is curling into the fetal position in a reflex of horrific memories.  Darn you to heck!!! (modify this last as you will)

launched

This brings fighting for a parking spot to a new level.
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Speed Demon

Many years ago I trained a shepherd as an attack dog. He was trained to go for the crotch.
Even the baddest asshat backs up from that one. The closing force of an adult shepherd's jaws is enough to
break bones. Nut sacs don't offer much in the way of resistance.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

StephenM

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Farrell Jackson

Quote from: Blooby on April 28, 2012, 09:18:24 AMTesticle Squeezing In Street Fight Causes Man's Death.

There are worse ways to die, but you probably don't want to think about them, especially if you're a guy.

A Chinese man was reportedly killed last week when a woman squeezed his testicles until he collapsed during a fight over a parking space.

An unidentified 41-year-old woman in China's Haiku City in the Hainan Province rode into town on her scooter to pick her child up from school. The woman tried to park in front of a local store, but the store owner, the 42-year-old victim, refused to allow it, China News 24 reported.

The resulting fight escalated, leading the woman to call her husband and brother, who in turn got into a more violent fist fight with the shopkeeper, according to the website. At some point in the fracas, the woman grabbed the man's testicles and squeezed them until he collapsed. He was taken to a hospital for treatment and later died.

Ouch! What and agonizing death...................
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?