recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Facemask93

God bless him - forever in my heart , hearing this song first thing as I wake has made my day more pleasurable

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

henwrench

And also Happy Birthday to a certain Mr Billy Shakespeare..... :)

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

Most of the English have no idea when St George's Day is, let alone mark it as significant. But celebrating a certain Mr Harrison? ... Yeah! I'm all for that!

I watched the epic two-part Scorcese documentary about him recently. He didn't come out of it particuarly well. So if anyone wants their rose-tinted view of George kept intact, don't watch it! What a beautiful musican though. And so underated because of being in John and Paul's shadow.

Groundy

Im with you there Tim, Happy St Georges Day.......Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

henwrench

Quote from: Greeny on April 23, 2012, 03:11:22 AMI watched the epic two-part Scorcese documentary about him recently. He didn't come out of it particuarly well. So if anyone wants their rose-tinted view of George kept intact, don't watch it!

??? I must admit, I didn't pick up on that....

henwrench

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Quote from: henwrench on April 23, 2012, 04:21:56 AM
Quote from: Greeny on April 23, 2012, 03:11:22 AMI watched the epic two-part Scorcese documentary about him recently. He didn't come out of it particuarly well. So if anyone wants their rose-tinted view of George kept intact, don't watch it!

??? I must admit, I didn't pick up on that....

henwrench

The selfish, serial womanizing part! And openly seducing Ringo's wife. I'd always thought Clapton was a real arsehole for running off with his best mate's wife (Patti), but after what George was getting up to, I don't blame her!

Nothing musically related of course.

Funnily enough, the most horrifying / tragic part was the little clip - on the Let it Be or Abbey Road sessions I think - when Macca is telling George what he should be playing on guitar (like a total control freak). And the look of utter depair and humiliated anger on George's face. I wanted to punch Paul on his behalf.

Greeny

My son was asking me what St George's Day was. I had to explain that it's a feast day for a Saint with a ludicrous, stolen fairytale about dragon-slaying for a back-story. The sort of idiotic crap they lapped-up in the middle ages :D

And yet, I remember it being 'reported' at school - with no trace of irony or scepticism from teachers - as though it were an actual historical event!

We're expected to believe some pretty far-fetched things, aren't we...  ;)

henwrench

Quote from: Greeny on April 23, 2012, 04:46:40 AMWe're expected to believe some pretty far-fetched things, aren't we...  ;)

WHAT!! Are you saying it's not true? Down here, they go ball's out for St Pirans day...

henwrench

recorder
Boss Micro BR