'It's Probably Raining Now in Belgium...' (Greeny Original)

Started by Greeny, April 16, 2012, 02:32:01 AM

Bluesberry

Listen to that bass...just listen to that bass....great song worthy of an OTD Bump

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

StephenM

through the years many of the commenters names have changed...but one thing hasn't... the commenters, ie the listeners recognition of Tim's greatness...
I am with Hook... you are off the charts talented not only as a musician but as a recording engineer and producer...you got it all bro...and great vocals and lyrics to boot....damn....you got some of what John Wetton had...maybe alot of it...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

maxit

Wow, gorgeous song and monster bass line! The years roll by but green mondays endure lol !
recorder
Audacity

WarpCanada

Ooh thanks for bumping this 2012 post, it's fabulous.
Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

Kenneth

good bump yeppers, missed the first time 'round.
Almost 10 years ago! Wow! .. missed it the release date... maybe I was drunk in a ditch lol

Good ol' Micro BR... amazing what you did with it.
Good tune Tim.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Ted

Quote from: Bluesberry on April 16, 2021, 06:46:06 PMgreat song worthy of an OTD Bump

And worthy of another. A great song.

I'm going to be a little contrarian here: I think the production is a bit muddy/crowded – too many good ideas all at once. I know sometimes you redo your songs from the ground up. I think Greeny 2023 could improve upon Greeny 2012, if you are so inclined.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Ron D Bowes

Love that deep voice on the keys (I presume) This is a cool track - well constructed and good production. The style reminds me of The Beautiful South. Yes! Good one Greeny!