Moonshiner

Started by TPB, April 10, 2012, 10:23:16 AM

TPB

Thanks for the listen all much appreciated
Tim 8)
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Ted

The groove started, I hear that tight bass drum like a funk or an old-school 808 hip-hop beat. Those major-seventh chords on the guitar caught me by surprise – it's a blues song!

I love how rhythmically fluid your vocals – you don't land any syllables hard on the downbeats. It gives the delivery a very natural feel like spoken words set to melody. I noticed the same effect on Left Me With a Smile. Fun lyrics, by the way. I expect this from you.

But I can't understand all of the lyrics. It sounds like you name dropped bruno at 2:46.

Blackout Bump - week of 7 April, 2012

BTW: This song has the distinction of being my final Blackout Bump. I have a lot of Malagasy moonshine that I've received as gifts. I don't drink it much. But you've given me an idea for how to celebrate the end of blackout bumping.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

thetworegs

That groove is some ear worm great bump loving that harp if it wasn't so early I'd like some shine

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

launched

Love this bump, it's got da tweeeeeed tone!! Killer harp and fabulous vox! Awesome!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover