lubo perunko/oldrottenhead - the wall between us (acoustic)

Started by #gpmproject, April 08, 2012, 02:11:20 PM

launched

What can I say guys, this is fabulous!! Magnificent performances and production.

Sweeeeeeet!!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

#gpmproject

Quote from: Blooby on April 10, 2012, 04:23:07 AMI think this is one of your best vocal performances.  Really solidnwithbsome subtle variations in he vocal melodies. Nice.

Question about the crystal clear production.  The guitars are so even and chimey.  Wondering how compressed they were.

Fabulous collab, guys.

Blooby

right as I said, I'm using iZotope Ozone 4 for mastering and mixing in sonar X1 LE so I used for all acoustic guitars patch called: Mid-Side Master - Add Richness and Depth, that's all and final mastering was on 2 patches:acoustic guitar with slaps dulled down and CD master - Exciter and Widener, final sound level is just up to -0.2

lg

Excellent song, production and great collab!
Bravo guys!
Piepod

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Rata-tat-tat

Hey Lubo... I'd be honour'd to put some drums on your tracks, but I'm gonna be busy shortly and just won't have much time. I probably won't be able to offer any services until next winter!!! Your welcome to send me tracks so I can get them in my head... when it comes time to record it will go much faster. I can probably knock this one out in the next couple of weeks and then I'll be done recording for a while.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Greeny

#gpmproject

Quote from: Rata-tat-tat on April 10, 2012, 03:30:46 PMHey Lubo... I'd be honour'd to put some drums on your tracks, but I'm gonna be busy shortly and just won't have much time. I probably won't be able to offer any services until next winter!!! Your welcome to send me tracks so I can get them in my head... when it comes time to record it will go much faster. I can probably knock this one out in the next couple of weeks and then I'll be done recording for a while.

I'll be very pleased:-) thank you

#gpmproject

the wall between us (percussions)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi Everybody

Yes I know, this song is little bit older, but, I'm still working on new tracks and I'm preparing some of them for collaboration with OLDROTTENHEAD ( I know it takes too long James :-) ) BTW, I've upgraded my home recording studio and now I'm using SONAR X1 PRODUCER + Roland Quad Capture Interface. Amazing sound! So I took old tracks recorded with James and I used some percussions, so here is the reissue of our song:-)

Oldrottenhead

nice additions l'ubo and that capture device looks very impressive.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

Beautiful song, so well performed and produced !

Love it !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann