lubo perunko/oldrottenhead - the wall between us (acoustic)

Started by #gpmproject, April 08, 2012, 02:11:20 PM

#gpmproject

the wall between us
Time:
0:00
Volume:
HI EVERYBODY.

very long time I was dreaming about my new solo album. Few days ago I took the piece of paper, pen and guitar and I wrote brand new song. But it wasn't enough for me, so I've send some messages and recorded tracks to Tharek, Geir and James. I was really surprised, when Oldrottenhead gave me the answer within few hours. He changed some lyrics but basic frame of the song is original as I wrote and here is probably my best collaboration experience ever. I hope, that Mr. Oldrottenhead will help me with another tracks. ;D

P.S. If anybody is interested for collaboration on my new songs I'll be very pleased, and btw, I'd like to use some percussions on that track. Any skilled percussionist?

64Guitars

Wow. This is a great collab, guys. Brilliant songwriting, great lyrics, excellent guitar playing, and one of my favourite vocal performances by oldrottenhead. Well done, both of you.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Oldrottenhead

i had a lot of fun doing this l'ubo and am definitely up for doing more.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

#gpmproject

I'm singing backing vocals:-) yes, but that's true, James surprised me with his fantastic performance...

Redler

Stunning collab guys!! You've written a real nice pop tune! Loved the chrystal clear production. Great job on guitar and Jim's vocals and lyrics puts the icing on the cake! Enjoyable listening!!

Quote from: Lubo Perunko on April 08, 2012, 02:11:20 PMI was really surprised, when Oldrottenhead gave me the answer within few hours.

I'd be worried if he wouldn't answer ;) .

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Farrell Jackson

Great collab and song guys! The song sounds real good as is but I can hear how a percussionist could add to it in a positive way. Nice writing!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

#gpmproject

QuoteLoved the chrystal clear production
;D

I used Zoom Acoustic A2 effect for all guitars, Capo on second guitar, Pro active patch for bass and all tracks were remastered in Sonar X1 LE and iZotope Ozone. Probably that's the reason why it sounds so clear.

#gpmproject

Quote from: Farrell Jackson on April 09, 2012, 08:12:07 AMGreat collab and song guys! The song sounds real good as is but I can hear how a percussionist could add to it in a positive way. Nice writing!

Farrell

Yeah, but I mean just very soft acoustic rhythm or bongo drums and probably tambourine ..

Blooby

I think this is one of your best vocal performances.  Really solid with some subtle variations in he vocal melodies. Nice.

Question about the crystal clear production.  The guitars are so even and chimey.  Wondering how compressed they were.

Fabulous collab, guys.

Blooby

Great collab on a great song. Well done to everybody..............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800