What are you listening to right now?

Started by guitarhead, January 30, 2008, 02:30:07 PM

Ted

Quote from: Gnasty on May 19, 2010, 12:22:15 PMThese guys ROCK!! The Beatles Metallicized!!

Because of Beatallica I've become more receptive to Metallica than I ever was before.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Gnasty

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

chapperz66

Persons of an easily offended disposition beware - this chap manages to insult most groups of people in the world.  But at least he doesn't discriminate.  There aren't too many lyricists that I get excited about but this guy makes me die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGzhutyOMSk

Ted

Quote from: chapperz66 on May 20, 2010, 09:02:06 AMPersons of an easily offended disposition beware - this chap manages to insult most groups of people in the world.  But at least he doesn't discriminate.  There aren't too many lyricists that I get excited about but this guy makes me die.

I'm going to play that one for my wife.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

chapperz66

And he's pretty fine piano player as well.  There are quite a few "love songs" of his that one's wife might enjoy - depending on mood, how the day has gone, time of the month etc.

Paul

Gnasty

Quote from: chapperz66 on May 20, 2010, 11:13:17 AMAnd he's pretty fine piano player as well.  There are quite a few "love songs" of his that one's wife might enjoy - depending on mood, how the day has gone, time of the month etc.

Paul

Your wife wouldn`t like Jizzed in my Pants? It`s a classic!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

chapperz66

Quote from: Gnasty on May 20, 2010, 11:58:31 AM
Quote from: chapperz66 on May 20, 2010, 11:13:17 AMAnd he's pretty fine piano player as well.  There are quite a few "love songs" of his that one's wife might enjoy - depending on mood, how the day has gone, time of the month etc.

Paul

Your wife wouldn`t like Jizzed in my Pants? It`s a classic!!

I certainly wasn't referring to my wife!  She was the victim of a cruel medical experiment which resulted in a complete humour bypass.   ;D

Paul

Gritter

I bought this years and years ago at a record clearance because Craig Hundley (the young man in the middle of the cover) looked so familiar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDO0f4QgWpE

Turns out I was right:

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand