Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

bannybassman

chickenfoot - soap on a rope
the whole album is great but this is one of the best tracks
"A guitarist spends half his life tuning, and the other half playing out of tune"

Flash Harry

I'm listening to a bunch of chavs talking incomprehensibly into their mobile phones on this awful train. Why? Because I've lost my bloody ipod. What an idiot! 
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Migs

Quote from: Flash Harry on February 17, 2010, 11:46:35 AMI'm listening to a bunch of chavs talking incomprehensibly into their mobile phones on this awful train. Why? Because I've lost my bloody ipod. What an idiot! 
Oh dear me.  That happened to me on the way to work this morning.
It was compounded by the fact that the person sitting next to me had horrible halitosis.  I felt ill.

For the last 3 three hours since getting to work I have had AC/DC Live on high rotation.
You Shook Me All Night Long is an excellent song.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

SteveB

recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

Blooby

I know this is not everybody's (anybody's?) cup of tea, but I was just raking leaves to Jonas Hellborg, Shawn Lane, and Jeff Sipe.  Golly, they can just take a jam in any direction on a dime.

Not the best example of their group improvisation below, but I thought seeing Shawn Lane's playing close-up (not to mention his girth) may freak out a person or three.

Blooby

Maverick31

Still mostly Alice in Chains. I also still have a Doors mix-CD in there as well as a mix-cd of Muse, and some Deep Purple. Oh yeah, Iron Maiden is in my disk changer as well.
"If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead."
-Layne Staley

Blooby

Migs, I need to break that one out as I haven't listened to it for years.

I've been checking out some Monte

nathanclarke

www.myspace.com/DeadmodelsUK
www.myspace.com/nathanclarke82
www.last.fm/music/nathan+clarke