What are you listening to right now?

Started by guitarhead, January 30, 2008, 02:30:07 PM

Ted

This is really cool.

The music doesn't start until about 4:40 (and not much happens before that, if you want to fast forward).

That's Rivers Cuomo of Weezer, Jazz guitarist Joe LoPiccolo, and Rainn Wilson from The Office (the US version) on bongos.  Wilson plays a very understated bongo part--not the goof I was expecting.

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

mr2kewl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lepOPV0YIaY

anybody who wear's a beret and sings about motorcycles is OK by me.

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ted

Quote from: oldrottenhead on December 30, 2009, 11:55:08 AMthe flaming lips version of dark side of the moon.

I'll look forward to this.  I've heard their version of Bohemian Rhapsody, and it's very good.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Oldrottenhead

Quotethe flaming lips version of dark side of the moon.

I'll look forward to this.  I've heard their version of Bohemian Rhapsody, and it's very good.
the album wont be to everyones taste but their version of us and them is sublime.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

tony

I've been reading Richard Willams' new book on Miles Davis and the making of 'Kind of Blue' and its influence on modern music.  Paradoxically it led me to listening to the 'Jackson Johnson' album again.  Fantastic guitar from Mr. McLaughlin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrmQwreKssw

mr2kewl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgZSnAkQc4c

i was listening to Ferryman's "Screen Gems" and had this 70's flash back.
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra