What are you listening to right now?

Started by guitarhead, January 30, 2008, 02:30:07 PM

Frank53

I had never heard of Biffy Clyro. Something about this song grabbed me. The first thing was 6/8. I'm a sucker for songs in 6/8. After that, the songwriting is excellent. "Love's truest meaning lives when you're not there". That's gold.
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Mike_S

recorder
iPad GarageBand

Jean Pierre

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Oldrottenhead

Quote from: Frank53 on September 01, 2020, 06:49:47 PMI had never heard of Biffy Clyro. Something about this song grabbed me. The first thing was 6/8. I'm a sucker for songs in 6/8. After that, the songwriting is excellent. "Love's truest meaning lives when you're not there". That's gold.
check them out live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGZNqnOfMlU
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Jean Pierre

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Hilary

I've actually seen Biffy Clyro live - they had cabinets of guitars at each side of the state and someone at the sides to tune them and hand them to them at the appropriate moments  :D

and now for something completely different

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dQO1mJhZM8
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Redler

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

thetworegs