What are you listening to right now?

Started by guitarhead, January 30, 2008, 02:30:07 PM

SdC

"Roll On" - JJ Cale
"Drastic Fantastic" - KT Tunstall - who could resist that  cover:

I think she's  a great singer/songwriter - the real thing.

recorder
Boss BR-600

joseph

I've been listening to the Super Mario 64 Soundtrack for nostalgia's sake..

I guess that'd be another indication that I'm one of the youngest members. :P
http://unstableau.tumblr.com - my blog: music, writings, doodles, etc

Tony

I've been listening to Sidney Bechet's 1931 recording of Loveless Love because it's hot.

I guess that'd be another indication that I'm one of the ... oh shit!

Oldrottenhead

i love the beta band but i love all things scottish, except simple minds desecrating songs from under the floorboards whitz that awe aboot. check out king creasote, arab strap, belle and sebastian, malcolm middleton, sahb, donovan leitch, the bunkbeds, hahaha, bing hitler (aka craig ferguson), and del amitri before electricity
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

joseph

Belle & Sebastian are one of my favourite bands, I think their album 'Tigermilk' is in my top 5 albums of all time for sure.
http://unstableau.tumblr.com - my blog: music, writings, doodles, etc

Sprocket

Is You Ever Seen A One Eyed Woman Cry - Earl Hooker

Its kinda rare...Im just lucky I could find a place online that had it, to listen to...and try out my new Micro Br  ;D

Ferryman

Quantum Ride, full version. Woooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Quote from: Sprocket on May 23, 2009, 10:10:41 AMIs You Ever Seen A One Eyed Woman Cry - Earl Hooker

Sounds kind of politcially incorrect now. I guess the follow up "Ever seen a one-legged woman dance" would fare even worse now....

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bro

Arh.. Guess this thread goes on for ever huh?

Well i'll tip in again then! I'm listening to "home of the blues" by Johnny Cash!

It's great! Nice to se some of the different music genres folks listen to in here!
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Flash Harry

Man on fire. Hooper did such a good job on the backing vocals.

Nice one Hoop. :)
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.