Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

peterp

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Quote from: - Newton Minow, head of FCC 1961"Television, America's vast wasteland"

danieldesete

hou hou ha ha

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

i can remember seeing this on top of the pops when it was first broadcast, i was so excited that can where on the telly. and this just goes to show noel edemonds has always been a dobber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l2K9Zigc0w
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

I'm a huge Iron&Wine fan.

(P.S. The quality of the audio has nothing to do with the youtube video, he recorded his first album on an old fourtrack cassete recorder.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n06ZK9rDU3c

Blooby

Quote from: Lubo Perunko on December 15, 2012, 01:20:20 AMLed Zeppelin - Celebration Day

This is the first morning I've had some time in a while and like Lubo, I popped in Zeppelin. I returned my first Celebration Day purchase when I found out there was a 2 CD/2 DVD version. I am watching a complete run-through of their O2 set from Shepperton Studios right now. It has a complete lack 0f ADD-influenced cutaways, which I am enjoying. I think the editing on the main show is ridiculous.

I don't listen to Zep too often these days, but watching reaffirmed how much of a soundtrack these songs were to my youth. They sure covered a lot of ground musically.

Blooby