What are you listening to right now?

Started by guitarhead, January 30, 2008, 02:30:07 PM

Blooby

Tony

Quote from: Greeny on March 19, 2009, 06:44:37 AMThe Bugsy Malone soundtrack  :D

I've never heard it but I'm assuming that because it was an Alan Parker film (The Commitments, etc.) that it is pretty good really.  He generally has good music in his films, I think.

Blooby

Yet another Moogis Allman Brothers video stream for me tonight.  After a strong first set, Clapton came out, and they did "Key to the Highway," "Why Does Love Got To Be So Sad?" "Little Wing," "Dreams," and "Layla."  It was very tight and pretty spiffy.

Blooby

StevieM

Joe Bonamassa's latest album, The Ballad of John Henry. All good, but one of my favourite tracks -- Jockey Full Of Bourbon!
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Greeny

Quote from: StevieM on April 21, 2009, 01:21:10 PMJoe Bonamassa's latest album, The Ballad of John Henry. All good, but one of my favourite tracks -- Jockey Full Of Bourbon!

Nice one. I got that album a couple of weeks ago - on the strength of the title track. Still haven't listened to it in full as my mp3 player is f*cked! He's an amazing guitarist. I like how he mixes up blues with lots of other influences.

upsetminded

Frank Zappa and the Mother's of Invention, We're Only In It For The Money.  This album still blows my mind.
I'd rather be cool than be loved. - Courtney Taylor

Satchwood

Muse - Map of the Problematique.

I love listening to Satriani, Yngwie, Lynch, Bonamassa, Trower, and of course all the awesome tunes from all the great composers, muscians, singers, and song writers in this way cool community!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

StevieM

Hey Tim, that's not good. Gonna have to get another one, then you can hear all of it.
The Drummer and Bass player aren't too shabby either :).
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!