What are you listening to right now?

Started by guitarhead, January 30, 2008, 02:30:07 PM

chapperz66

It Bites - a massively underated band.  I got to see them many times in the eighties and never failed to be impressed by them.  And they were really nice guys as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KhkknHkB0s

danieldesete

Quote from: chapperz66 on October 04, 2010, 02:47:34 AMIt Bites - a massively underated band.  
when you think a band is underrated, you wish they were more famous. But when they do get famous, that everybody likes one of your favorite band, you feel a little like you've lost something...

nice discover "it bites " very efficient, thanks chapperz66
hou hou ha ha

Geir

Quote from: chapperz66 on October 04, 2010, 02:47:34 AMIt Bites - a massively underated band.  I got to see them many times in the eighties and never failed to be impressed by them.  And they were really nice guys as well.
Agree one of my favourite bands from that time, and Francis Dunnery's solowork after they split up, though totally different from It Bites, is also fantastic. And he is a very nice guy. I've been to two of the three houseconcerts he's given in Norway, and they where some of my best concert experiences ever.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

neil young le noise awesome stunning fmgwabp good.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gnasty

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

ODH

Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter