What are you listening to right now?

Started by guitarhead, January 30, 2008, 02:30:07 PM

Thanks Paul, I'll check his site out when I get home. It's amazing who you find at small venues. Albert Lee is a guitarist who is a personal favourite of mine and about three times a year he plays with Hogans Heros in a 200 seater marquee near to me because he likes the sound!!!  Cheers Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Gu Djin

Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Slide Zone by Roy Rogers, I'm sure better slide players can be found but this sounds pretty damn good to me............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

mr2kewl

"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Gu Djin

Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Gu Djin

Some great sci fi music with video - the fact that it features Lexa Doig playing the avatar Rommie had nothing whatsoever to do with me playing this clip - nothing whatsoever - nothing.  Ok so Lexa Doig being the wallpaper on my pc has nothing to do with it either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6XKcMCcLnI

Not Leigh

peterp

Night castle by the trans-siberian orchestra

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Quote from: - Newton Minow, head of FCC 1961"Television, America's vast wasteland"

Greeny

the quiet, industrious hell of an open-plan office

(no, that's not an avant-garde band, lol)

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website