"Dancing Light" by FuzzFace and Andy Casson

Started by FuzzFace, March 16, 2012, 08:56:22 AM

Gritter

Love it! The overall vibe is totally gripping...really pulls the listener in. Great collab!

SwanSong

Geir

Really cool guys !! I concur rata's observation on the haunting qualities of this piece.

Busy? maybe a tad, but mostly in a good way !!

Great collab !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

WOW............WOW^3.......I have been so busy at work lately I am missing out this great stuff.......Absolutley beautiful and wonderful Trevor and Andy..........I don't find it too busy at all, it is perfect as it is.  It is a little masterpiece as far as I am concerned............................(I love it)^3..................yeah, thats a right, to the power of 3 man...............so fine.  Really deep and strong song.  Trevor, you pulled something out of a hat here.  Andy, well, what an amazing vocal, it just really does it for me.  Damn fine job guys.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Boognish

I like it.
Makes me want to listen to it again... and I think I will.
Okay to cover.

ODH

This came on my iPod whilst picking up the takeaway tonight. I love it and wanted to share. Bump
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

cuthbert

Thanks for the bump...I missed this the first time around.

Maybe a tad busy in the mix, but compelling riffs (no surprise there) and a very cool combo of voices. I almost never say this, but I wish it went on a bit longer.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase