Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

lg

nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Oldrottenhead

just thought i would give this a bump, it is the firtst ever recording by jemima's kite and if you read the whole thread  you can find out how we got the name or wot we could have been called . lol.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

The Lactating Nuns.... it could have all been so different!  :D

Holy sh*t though... two abums since the end of January...  :o

Quote from: oldrottenhead on January 22, 2009, 05:23:04 AMlatest and possibly final mix

latest version with lyrics etc here http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7260519

Satchwood

Quote from: 64Guitars on January 20, 2009, 09:44:37 AMCan't wait to hear the next song by Jemima's Kite, and the first album! OldRottenHead and Greeny are the Lennon and McCartney of the Micro BR and Jemima's Kite are The Beatles! Maybe on your next song, Flash Harry can chime in with some background vocals à la George Harrison or Ringo.  :)

64Guitars said it all right here - you guys are the NEW Beatles - maybe you guys will allow me to add a little lead solo to one of your songs some day....?

Very flippin cool song fellas!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Oldrottenhead

thought i'd bumpthis for the newbies to give a bit of background to jemima's kite, and tommy, would love to get you a guestslot on one. great idea my friend.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

Quote from: Satchwood on June 04, 2009, 10:48:41 AM
Quote from: 64Guitars on January 20, 2009, 09:44:37 AMCan't wait to hear the next song by Jemima's Kite, and the first album! OldRottenHead and Greeny are the Lennon and McCartney of the Micro BR and Jemima's Kite are The Beatles! Maybe on your next song, Flash Harry can chime in with some background vocals à la George Harrison or Ringo.  :)

64Guitars said it all right here - you guys are the NEW Beatles - maybe you guys will allow me to add a little lead solo to one of your songs some day....?

Very flippin cool song fellas!!

I'd love to hear some of your guitar on one of our songs. I'll write something that has a nice build up to a scorching Satch solo!

Flash Harry

This one is still my favourite of all the songs that we have done.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

henwrench

The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR