'My Sweet Misery' - by Greeny, OldRottenHead and Flash Harry

Started by Greeny, January 20, 2009, 03:36:45 AM

Tony

I like that. It's really nice. Thanks for putting it up.

64Guitars

Fantastic! I've been waiting for you guys to team up on vocals and songwriting like this. I'd thought of posting a message to suggest it but never got around to it.

Can't wait to hear the next song by Jemima's Kite, and the first album! OldRottenHead and Greeny are the Lennon and McCartney of the Micro BR and Jemima's Kite are The Beatles! Maybe on your next song, Flash Harry can chime in with some background vocals à la George Harrison or Ringo.  :)

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Bluesberry

QuoteWhat is it with you and young girls in victorian dress?

That is too funny.  Really super song.  The lyrics kinda grab at you.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

Quote from: 64Guitars on January 20, 2009, 09:44:37 AMCan't wait to hear the next song by Jemima's Kite, and the first album!

Neither can I !!!!!   :D

Oldrottenhead

well it's official www.soundclick.com/jemimaskite here the latest version of sweet misery right now, with lyrics and soon to added keys.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

holdempok

Fantastic Guys! Just incredible. Suggestion.. I would love to here some heavier power chords in there over a somekind of Wichita lead in the middle / end. give more to a Generation now feel.

HeY Tim. Nice Fag Man
Why don't we do it on the road?

Greeny

Quote from: holdempok on January 21, 2009, 09:09:21 AMFantastic Guys! Just incredible. Suggestion.. I would love to here some heavier power chords in there over a somekind of Wichita lead in the middle / end. give more to a Generation now feel.

I'm hoping to get a bit heavier with Jemima's Kite than my solo stuff, so I'm definitely thinking about giving it some welly with the power chords (providing the boys approve!). It'll give me a nice songwriting contrast with my regular stuff. All I need now is the time to write and record two sets of songs!!!!  :D

Greeny

Quote from: holdempok on January 21, 2009, 09:09:21 AMHeY Tim. Nice Fag Man

That's me sweating and smoking in the South of France. It was the second week of being told to stop drinking completely by the doctor - hence the moody expression!!!! My poor girlfriend had a booze-withdrawal monster on her hands. Luckily she knows how to deal with me  :D :D :D

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

M1SERY01(128Kbps)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
latest and possibly final mix

latest version with lyrics etc here http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7260519
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann