Windy Ridge by Pine

Started by Pine, February 29, 2012, 05:01:54 AM

SE

love this type of music, you,ve done a great job, liking the atmosphere you,ve created, top stuff!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Blooby

Quote from: Nelson on February 29, 2012, 09:00:34 AMStunning clarity in the mix and production.

Outstanding musicianship and sweet harmonies.

Just a well executed piece.

Loved it PD

This says it all.  Love the banjo and fiddle.  Wow.

Blooby

Pine

Thank you all so very much. I was really beginning to wonder if i would ever write another song...it's been a really long dry spell.

Wasn't sure this hard core hillbilly stuff would go over too well here but you are all so supportive...

Hook...i think the Bryson book was in '96. You guys may have been on the trail at the same time!

Bruno...thanks for the offer on the fiddle...i may well take you up on that next time around...

...and to all the rest of you, thanks again...much appreciated and inspiring for a little 2 minute thing....that took me too many hours to do...

Pine  :)

recorder
Boss BR-1200

maxit

I loved this one! really great pinedog - I'll steal some appalachian sounds from this one ;-)
recorder
Audacity

Groundy

OTD Bump.
Missed this first time around Pine,
I always know I am in for a treat when I see a post of yours, and this certainly didn't let me down.....

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Pine

Well hey...thank you for the bump Alex. I just noticed that the "last time around" was 4 years ago..i posted it on Leap Day!!!

I guess I should make up some lame excuse for not posting here much of late...like that I was abducted by aliens or  have been in a coma or something. Fact is, I'm just not as prolific a songwriter as I once was. I have some new songs (very few) and some new gear...that's about the extent of my news.

I do lurk now and then..but I know I should post and comment more as that's what it's all about. My apologies.
Very glad to see that most of you are still at it regularly and doing ok.

Cheers to all from the hillbilly on Windy Ridge.

8)

recorder
Boss BR-1200

Groundy

Good to hear from you Pine...Take Care.

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

bruno

Great bump. Listened to this earlier - and it put a big smile on my face. Need to get your writing hat back on Pine.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Pine

Thanks Bruno...pleased to hear that. I think that may have been the best tune I ever did.

My writing hat fell of after the holidays of 2014. I think my last post here was just before Christmas that year. Had some major health issues and then a lot of other problems and losses. Lost my momentum and motivation. The dry spell was long. I finally recovered a bit, but 2015 was my least creative year in the last ten. I'd like to post what few I did do but I can't get the player here to work. I messaged 64 who will I'm sure have a solution in a split second or sooner. He amazes me with his tech knowledge. I'll try to post something new. Is it my imagination or do most artists become less creative as they age? I know a lot of my musical heroes from the past have all but disappeared over the last 20 years...and if they haven't disappeared, they are far less productive. Have you noticed that?
recorder
Boss BR-1200

StephenM

jobs a good un....this fits right in to alot of my stomping ground down here in the hills and mountains!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner