Vote for the March/April 2012 "Theme/Genre" festival

Started by 64Guitars, February 24, 2012, 10:12:11 AM

Burtog

Quote from: Hook on February 29, 2012, 12:54:04 PMI thought you might be a bit unhappy about it. I'm glad to see that it was by more than one vote  because I didn't vote for it either. I know, I'm a traitor but as you said in a comment to me recently I'm kinda doing it anyway and I have no plans to stop. I also have a treat for you Burtog, hopefully it's a way for you/us to keep the Majolele around forever but it's still a bit off in the distance! I was going to change my vote at the last minute if it was close but it's not looking good. You should manjolele with me anyway just make them short!
Rock on!

Yeah, you're right!

Was gonna use the possible fest as an excuse to buy a uke but think am gonna get one anyways. Really like what you and ORH have been doing with them.

Lookin forawrd to the Female Singers fest, should be good......................FEMANJOLELEFEST!?!   ;D
recorder
Boss BR-800

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

SteveB

Quote from: oldrottenhead on February 29, 2012, 12:58:05 PMi struggle to get my uke songs to last 3 minutes so 2 should be a breeze... 

I uploaded a toon entitled One Minute Blues, so it should be a shoe-in for me.  :D
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

ODH

Quote from: SteveB on February 29, 2012, 01:39:48 PM
Quote from: oldrottenhead on February 29, 2012, 12:58:05 PMi struggle to get my uke songs to last 3 minutes so 2 should be a breeze... 

I uploaded a toon entitled One Minute Blues, so it should be a shoe-in for me.  :D

How short is short?  Are we talking <2 mins, 1 min, 30 secs?  Do the all the Ramones songs count?  I'm covering an early Tangerine Dream song; it's a short one at only 12 minutes.

How soon is now?

I'm not covering a Tangerine Dream song...
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

ODH

Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Geir

I've had a few "too short" comments so this should be easy ::)  ..... now, if I only could remember where I left my mojo :(
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........